IntroductionA brand new detached family house conveniently situated for town centre and local schools offering flexible accommodation measuring approximately 3,055 sq ft including garage.
Honeysuckle is a new statement dwelling in Sevenoaks, enjoying a tucked away setting that is within a short walk of the town’s most desirable facilities. Honeysuckle comprises intelligently planned accommodation over three floors, set behind an impressive façade that draws its influences from the Georgian period’s best architecture.
There is ample space for everyday living and more formal entertaining on the ground floor, with an open plan kitchen/breakfast room featuring an island unit, bi-fold doors opening directly to the garden and a separate utility room. Completing the ground floor is a spacious dining room, a living room with working fireplace, a study, a cloakroom, an attached garage and a garden store.
A grand master bedroom, with a dressing area and a luxurious en-suite, is the highlight of the first floor. Bedroom two also benefits from an en-suite shower room, while bedrooms three and four share a bathroom, Jack and Jill style. Honeysuckle’s second floor is a most versatile space, set up as a guest suite with generous proportions and an en-suite shower room.
• Bespoke fitted kitchen with units complimented with quartz or marble stone worktop.
• Integrated appliances to include electric oven, combination microwave oven, induction hob and extractor above, warming drawer, full height fridge, freezer, dishwasher and wine cooler.
• Recessed lights and under pelmet lighting.
• To the utility room there is space for a washing machine and tumble dryer as well as a stain-less steel 2 bowl sink and drainer.
Bathrooms, Cloakroom and En-Suites
• Showers with low-level trays and glass screens.
• Sanitary ware by Villeroy & Boch with chrome fitments.
• Designer wall and floor tiles.
• Tiles laid to the kitchen, living/dining area entrance hall, en suite bath/shower rooms, utility room and cloakroom.
• Carpets to all other areas.
• Gas central heating via radiators to the first and second floors and under floor heating to the ground floor.
• Chrome towel rails with summer settings, fitted to en suite bath/shower rooms.
• Stylish internal doors with chrome fitments.
• White windows and chrome fitments.
• Large French doors to the kitchen in aluminium.
• Pre wired for satellite TV system.
• Pre wired for an entertainment system to the ground floor and master bedroom.
• Full alarm system fitted.
• Footpaths and terrace in Indian stone.
• External lighting to the front and rear of the house.
• Electric up and over doors to garage.
• Landscaped front and rear gardens with turfed laid and planting to compliment.
Kitchen/Breakfast 5.92m x 4.21m 19’4” x 13’8”
Dining 4.19m x 5.49m 13’8” x 18’0”
Living Room 4.19m x 4.85m 13’8” x 15’9”
Study 3.27m x 2.82m 10’7” x 9’3”
Garage 2.85m x 5.79m 9’4” x 19’0”First Floor
Master Bedroom 4.19m x 5.49m 13’8” x 18’0”
Bedroom 2 4.19m x 3.44m 13’8” x 11’3”
Bedroom 3 3.31m x 4.21m 10’9” x 13’8”
Bedroom 4 3.31m x 3.16m 10’7” x 10’4”
Guest Suite 3.58m x 7.32x + 5.2m x 2.8m
11’8” x 24’0” + 16’9” x 9’2”